- Our Platform
- Buy a Membership
- News & Issues
- My Membership
- Contact Us
WE SHOULD REOPEN THE ABORTION DEBATE IN CANADA.
There is no law regulating abortion in Canada. Because of this legal void, it’s legal to have an abortion at any stage in the pregnancy—including up to minutes before a child is born.
All other civilized countries have laws determining when a fetus should be protected as a living being, and when and in what circumstances abortion should therefore be restricted.
It’s time to join the civilized world. The PPC welcomes a debate on this issue.
Maxime Bernier believes the following:
- Human life is sacred, and we should take all steps to protect the most vulnerable.
- Late-term abortion (in the third trimester) is akin to infanticide and should be prohibited.
- The House of Commons should debate when to start applying restrictions after the first trimester.
- Sex-selective abortions should be prohibited, period.
- MPs should be free to vote on the issue of abortion according to their conscience.
Do you agree that we should reopen the abortion debate in Canada? Sign our petition below!
Like us to spread the word